Web Design and Development
Are you ready to deliver the digital experience your visitors expect?
In today’s digital world, staying connected with your customers and prospects is crucial to leveraging new markets and expanding your business.
Establish your digital presence today and discover your marketing potential with The MARC Group’s web design services.
We specialize in creating websites that convert your online visitors into people who contact you for the products and services you provide.
Our website design and strategy are based on over two decades of knowledge studying why and how people contact a company after visiting it. We understand the importance of showcasing your products, services, and reputation in a way that resonates with your target audience.
Because most searches start on a mobile phone, information accessibility is the cornerstone of every web design project we construct. Following that, it’s about steering them in the right direction to consult you.
Web Design and Development – The Process
Customized WebsiteStarting at $1499
- Responsive mobile and desktop optimization
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Theme and page design
- Contact page/form
- 3 inner pages (i.e. blog, gallery, FAQs)
- Jquery slider
- Outbound links to social media pages
- One-year free web hosting ($399 value)
- One-year free domain registration ($49 value)
- Complete project management and support
- Secure (With HTTPS)
- Google Analytics installation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – standard
- Google friendly sitemap
- Complete deployment
Ecommerce SolutionStarting at $2499
- Everything included with the Customized Website PLUS
- Up to 15 unique pages store
- Conceptual and dynamic store
- Mobile responsive
- Easy product search
- Related products
- Product reviews
- Multiple product images as supplied
- Up to 100 products
- Simple, variable or downloadable products
- Up to 7 categories
- Full shopping cart integration
- Payment module integration
- Shipping configration
- Sales & inventory management
- Customer login
Optional (Recommended) Solutions
Option to join newsletter under the contact form
Form in the footer to join the newsletter
Adherence to Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL)
Account creation (if not already complete)
Integration into website using YouTube API
Once videos are posted by client, they have the option to appear on website seamlessly
Integration into website using Instagram API
Once content is posted by client, they have the option to appear on website seamlessly
Reduces the need to have a separately managed image gallery
WCAG 2.1 AA
requirements. All adjustments are compliant with
The interface is designed to address accessibility requirements relating to the UI, design, and readability of your website.